Tuesday, May 3, 2011

28th Anniversary Day of Fun!

Don't you wish you had a smile like this guy.
Kay and I were having fun on our 28th anniversary and went to underwater world to snoop around and take pictures. These are a few of the creatures in the tanks there. I must have burned up 300 pictures with my new camera. I can say that I have taken it underwater without a housing but not really in the water. Enjoy God creatures.


My email address outside of my AWR address is spottedeagleray well for those that have never seen a spotted eagle ray here is one they had in the aquarium. I got my inspiration from this ray one day while diving and saw it in the wild. This was easier to get a picture of one up close as you really can't get close to them in the wild.


No comments:

Post a Comment