Saturday, April 2, 2011

I was out playing with my new camera and was just seeing what God has created for me to discover. These are a few of the thing I found around the church this morning. It is interesting what you will find if you look for them. Enjoy! Click on the picture to make it full screen for those that don't know that already.

More butterflies are showing up on Guam these days.
I picked the branch that this guy was on so will try and take some pictures of it coming out. I hope so.

Honey bees on Guam!
Oh the dreaded stick a bur plant that we all hate but this is what I found on it.
Flies this one was annoying me so I shot him till I managed to get this picture. He has such detail to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment