Monday, February 15, 2010


These three were taken today when Kay and I did our Valentine's day thing together out on the water by ourselves. Yesterday we were both going different directions. I was diving with 2 different groups of friends. Kay was doing baby shower things and some other things. We had today off so we went to get Kay comfortable with her camera again before she heads off to the PI to join our married kids on a mission trip.When you look at these pictures you know that they had a Great Designer.


Christmas Tree Worms up close and personal.

Popcorn Nudibranch


Following the leader.



Friends first time to the Blue hole. Even did some great DRAG SNORKELING. They saw turtles spotted eagle ray and lots of fish. What a great day on Valentine's Day.







Aaron get ready, 1 2 3 Shot looks like I got my picture first.
It was great to take you, Darren and Lorelei Dennis.





1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures Gordon. Looks like you had a good time. Diving is always a good way to spend a day off.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete