What a day it was on May 1, 1983. It was a start of a life time of fun and adventure for both of us. Some anniversaries were not always this grand. Some were just sitting around the house due to wisdom teeth were pulled. Some were out and about the country where our work took us. But today I think was one of the best. I have seen Manta's from our boat but never in the water like this morning. What a day!!!!! It was even more special that 3 of our friends came out to join us and we didn't know they were out there until we got close enough to see each other. Thanks Eric and Dixie and Mike. When Kay and I first got there we were the only ones and I think that it was safe to say there were at least 15-24 out there to begin with. We had Bob Wresh's boats that made it easy to get out there. This was Kay face to face.


Poor Dixie was getting sick and had climbed into Kay's Boat. She was not feeling so good sorry Dixie glad we had the boat for you.


Dixie you look great in you get up.


Just thought I would push the strobe and the F stops a little.

Let us see that mouth.

Ok here you go take a good look.

So I didn't turn for you to take a picture of my mouth, have one of my eye instead.


Are you ready take a good shot? How do you floss, Sho? Anyway Thanks to all our friends and family for putting up with Kay and I. It was a great day. Praise the Lord.

I finally got my dream to see and swim with these gentle creatures here on Guam. Now it is Palau here I come. IT is about time. G
Awesome day.
ReplyDeletetesting testing 123
ReplyDeleteOh what a day!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again on your anniversary Gordon and Kay. It was great to share in your special day. Thanks for helping save Dixie to. The mantas were so amazing. Guam life is good. Nice manta pictures. Have a great sabbath.
ReplyDeleteEric