Max enjoying the dive..jpg)
These fish are difficult to take good pictures of as you seem to have to have a strong flash to get good color. They don't look the same as you see them underwater.
Oh the next time I go there I need someone to help me by looking like they are standing in front of this hugh one. Someone like Johnathan. He would give it a better porportion veiw as to how big this one is. I had to back up about ten to fifteen feet to get the whole thing in the view finder..jpg)
This fan is a favorit of mine to take pictures of. I took this one in a part of a cave looking out to the open ocean. It is about 6 feet across. The other long thing that look like rope are called sea whips.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

nice photos! Can't wait 'till next dive!
ReplyDeleteGreat underwater photos, especially the sea fans. It is nice to see that you have a blog now. We are looking forward to getting home to Guam. Hope all is well in Garner land. See you in a bit.
ReplyDeleteEric and Dix
Nice fan shots Gordon!!!!
ReplyDelete